I'll start off by saying we likely would not do this tour again. Our 8 year old loved it, but we were over it after the first 45 minutes. I'll go into it during the pros and cons below.
- The storyline was cute.
- The guide was in character and very patient.
- You go all over Magic Kingdom and see things you may not have noticed before.
- Looking for clues was clearly fun for the kids.
- Special surprise meeting with Disney character during tour and the character played and signed autographs and posed for photos.
- Easily something young children can participate in.
- Older children get to read clues and feel important.
- Special meet and greet at the end with free photo was also a great bonus.
- After a week in the park, we were more or less over the crowds. Having to traverse through Magic Kingdom during the busiest and hottest time of the day through the thick crowds, was less than appealing to us.
- There is one in every group. You know the obnoxious, louder than everyone else, smart- you know what- that thinks they are the funniest in the group, well we had one of those in our group. You are with a group of strangers and you spend 2 - 2 1/2 hours with them. I knew in the first 5 minutes that this guy was going to be THAT guy. He was 110%. His kids were out of control and he laughed. There wasn't much this guy could do that didn't annoy us, for TWO FREAKING HOURS.
- It was too long, in my opinion. Little kids started to lose interest.