Lists are my BFFs. I like to put things I've already done on my lists just so I can immediately mark them off. Don't judge me.
Between now and our trip quite a few things will go down.
- Start to organize clothes for Disney
- Order more shorts for daughter as she has outgrown EVERY SINGLE PAIR.
- Field Trip at my daughter's school. I'm a chaperone. UGH.
- Order cake for My daughter's First Holy Communion.
- Clean house spotless for above reason
- Hit up dollar store for squirt bottles and small fans.
- Hit up grocery for packable snacks
- Gather sunscreen and determine if you need to add that to drug store run
- OTC meds, just in case
- Gather Essential oils to bring (peppermint, lavender, thieves, tummygize, Deep Relief, Breath Again, Eucalyptus, Stress Away). Put in a gallon zippy.
- Drug store run for travel essentials (Moleskin, travel size goodies)
- Check Orlando weather (HOT!!!) As of now, 80s-90s
- Gather electronics, including cords, and put in zippy bags
- Gather camera equipment, including cords, batteries, and memory cards, add to camera case and zippy.
- Pack, unpack rearrange, pack again. (This is a lengthy overdone process)
- Review my What To Pack blog to make sure I'm not forgetting anything
- Celebrate daughter's First Communion
- Take family out to eat to celebrate
- Have family over to house for cake
- Next morning, get up before crack of dawn
- Leave for Disney.
- Relax and enjoy every magical moment!!!
That is all I can think of right now.