Our final stop on our first full day was at, in my opinion, the most beautiful resort on Disney property. The Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is Disney's flagship resort. It is absolutely overrun with Victorian-style class and sophistication.
When you enter through the main lobby entrance, the fragrance of sweetness and the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes., just sweeps you away to a time long ago, evoking Palm Beach’s golden era.
Talk about convenience, it is just one stop (at the Polynesian) to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, which puts you in a prime location for your park visits. You also have the option of complimentary boat and bus transportation.
I have to say that when I first came here years ago to dine at 1900 Park Fare, I was blown away by the beauty of this resort. It is white glove first class all the way. However, it does NOT feel stuffy or pretentious to me at all.
- Alarm clock with radio
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- In-room safe
- Internet - Free WiFi Service
- Iron & ironing board
- Pack 'n Play Crib
- Telephone with voice mail
Rooms & Suites with Club-Level Service
- DVD Player
- Complimentary fax assistance
- Complimentary health club access
- Complimentary newspapers in Club Level lounge
- Evening turndown
- Pre-arrival Walt Disney World Resort itinerary planning
- Secured key access to the club-level lounge, serving refreshments 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
Garden View Room
- Cítricos: Experience a gastronomic indulgence of Mediterranean-inspired cuisine paired with an award-winning wine list.
- Narcoossee’s: Dine in a waterfront setting with freshly caught seafood and fabulous views of Seven Seas Lagoon.
- Victoria & Albert’s: Enjoy award-winning haute cuisine with classic elegance, including fine china, sterling silverware and crystal stemware. (Had some client's get engaged here. Very romantic!!)
- Victoria & Albert’s Chef’s Table Dinner: Delight in a 10-course tasting menu crafted by the chef de cuisine with wine pairings by the sommelier.
- Victoria & Albert’s Queen Victoria Room Dinner: Splurge for a table in this intimate, Old-World dining room with Victorian furnishings and very limited seating.
- 1900 Park Fare: Enchant your little ones with a tea party or buffet in a carousel-themed dining room—hosted by Disney Characters!
- Highway in the Sky Dine Around: Hop on the monorail for a culinary journey at 3 different Disney Resort hotels, including Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa!
- Garden View Tea Room
- Grand Floridian Café
- Cítricos Lounge
- Mizner’s Lounge
- Gasparilla Island Grill
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill
- Courtyard Pool Bar
1900 Park Fare
As always, give us a LIKE, add a comment, Share us with your friends and Family, and #GoToDisney #BookThatTrip #CallMe